Thursday, September 2, 2010

How to Grow Traffic to Your Blog

How to Grow Traffic to Your Blog

September 2, 2010 · http://www.chrisbrogan.com/?p=6093">View Comments

Vintage photography: at work

Of all topics, this is one of the perennials. People want more traffic, more attention, more awareness to their blog. It’s fair. We work hard on our blogs. We want more attention and traffic. If your business depends on volume, this is especially important (for instance, if you’re using ads). Getting traffic is a tricky business, and it requires a lot of experimentation. I’ll tell you what’s worked for me, so far, and I’ll tell you what you might try. Maybe others will educate us both in the comments on their best methods...


Always great advice from @chrisbrogan I always seem to forget to write a compelling title and I'm terrible on consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment