Monday, September 13, 2010

Seven Important Social Media Trends For The Next Year

Seven Important Social Media Trends For The Next Year

By Niall Harbison on September 12th, 2010

Social media changes from month to month. Trends come and go quicker than the seasons change. The latest trendy site could be next year’s Myspace and the hottest new site probably hasn’t even been conceived yet or is at the couple of guys in a garage stage. Having said that there are some trends that I think will continue over the coming year and with that in mind I wanted to share them here. Rather than focusing in on the finer detail I have compiled the list below in broader terms with all the main players represented. All in all it should be an exiting year ahead in social media and these should be seven of the main trends…



The first 4 have been mentioned before. I don't think I've seen the last three come up in lists like this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment