Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How to Write Effective Blog Posts - Love the wireframe at the end

How to Write Effective Blog Posts

September 6, 2010 · http://www.chrisbrogan.com/?p=6113">View Comments

Old newspaper

The best compliment I ever receive about my blog is that my posts are short, simple, and actionable. Any time I get that response, I feel that I’ve hit the mark. When I get a lot of comments about uncertainty or when people seek clarity, or when I find myself defending parts of the post that didn’t mean anything, or when I get comments about the analogy and not the meat of the post, that’s when I know that I rushed it, or that I blew it.

I’ve shared before about the writing practice, about how I get ideas for posts. This time, I’ll share about what I do to make my posts effective (or what I hope will be effective).

...

No comments:

Post a Comment